Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Harlow Tate is One

I can't believe our baby girl is one already.
This happened far too quickly.
 
Her one year stats are:
Height 27.5 inches ( 6th percentile )
Weight 18 pounds ( 5th percentile )
Head Circumference 17 inches  ( 5th percentile )

Harlow is definitely Queen Bee around here, so it was only fitting that i make her a crown.
And when I say Queen Bee, I mean she literally has a cardboard castle in the middle of our living room.
I think maybe she might be a little bit spoiled.

She loves to:
Dance
Sing
Blow Kisses
Get into everything
Hug her Pugs
Sneak into the bathroom
Eat Cheese
Throw her toys in the trash
Point at everything
Watch cartoons
Play outside

She hates to:
Be in the stroller
Get her diaper changed
Get dressed
Get bows in her hair
Take Baths
Get her hair combed

She has 8 teeth now and is still teething.

We Love you Tater Tot!








2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Harlow!

Heather said...

I was curious, so I looked up Natalie's stats:

Weight: 17.5lbs (3rd percentile)
Height: 27.5in (3rd percentile)